- 1 Hour Technical CE Credit
- Virtual Conference Video
- Once you have purchased either the Early Bird Package,
Gold package, or Saphire Package (all include Home Studies)
Please allow 24 hours for your Home Studies to be prepared for you.
After this time, go to "Access to your Home Study and tests" Page
Customer Service: The Essential Extra Mile
- This course will deal with basic customer service skills, serving as a refresher on how to put together a customer service program for an optical business.
- Through this lecture the optician will see examples of different service templates.
- The course will detail why customers buy on service and not price or convenience when it comes to eye care.
Why the “extra mile?”
Like so many things in life, customer service is all about performance vs. expectations
People expect a certain level of customer service
When you go beyond that expectation, you have the chance to create a loyal customer
In a highly competitive environment customer service that exceeds expectations is necessary for success
This is especially true in the case of premium lenses, a product category that generally doesn’t sell itself